HUNTER BLAIR
2929 No. 70th Street Apt. 1035 ● Scottsdale, AZ 85251 ● C (214) 642-6539 ● hunterhblair09@hotmail.com
SUMMARY
· Leader who builds strong relationships with clients to provide superior service and ensure further associations
· Team player who collaborates with fellow employees to achieve company objectives
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Drift Infusion Lounge Scottsdale, Arizona
Bartender 2007-2008
· Organized and controlled inventory for the restaurant bar
· Created flyers and led an advertising team into the field to promote the restaurant.
· Analyzed potential investment in additional properties
One Stop Foods, Inc. Rockwall, Texas
2002-2005
· Involved in franchise expansion including site evaluations for convenience stores
· Looked for possible real estate that would be beneficial to the company
· Organized maintenance, signage changes, and painting for multiple locations.
Benoist Company Phoenix. Arizona
Intern Spring 2009
· Learn both inside and outside sales.
· Attend meetings with contractors and potential clients
· Learn additional communication skills to gain experience in the workplace
· Learn how the company is marketed and the process utilized
· Develop skills in create relationships in the workplace
EDUCATION
Arizona State University, BA Tempe, Arizona
School of Interdisciplinary Studies Fall 2004 – Present
Study Concentration – Business & Communications
Expected Graduation: May 2009
Rockwall High School Rockwall, Texas
Graduated with honors 2001-2004
Rockwall Baseball team
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr. Blair, I enjoyed reading your resume and think you have good previous job experience. Your education and the fact that you graduated with honors in high school will hopefully show that you can uphold a good GPA. Perhaps you want to add your overall GPA into your resume for ASU to show your more current average. Also while reviewing your resume I noticed that you did not have anything current about your internship. Perhaps you should add that in as it is great job experience and employers love to see that kind of stuff. Other then that, I think you are on the right track with your resume. You seem to have a good background and this should help you when looking for a job after college. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHi Hunter,
ReplyDeleteOverall I think that you did a good job with your resume and only need a few revisions. You are not getting a BA its a BIS, or Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (I would write it out). Also list your graduation date, and GPA or major GPA if over a 3.0. Take off HS! Also may want to add an objective statement that tells the reader what type of position you are looking for.
See you tomorrow!
--Dr. Jessica
HUNTER!!
ReplyDeleteHey your resume looks great! I am too doing a lot of sales and marketing right now for my job/internship. I do see myself continuing this aspect somewhere in my career. That is if anyone will hire me with this economy :(. Marketing is a great way to be creative and I can see you had a lot of great experience in previous positions and internships. By the way Drift Lounge is one of my favorite places to go out! The fish bowel is amazing. I celebrated my birthday there a few years ago. Anyways have a great day or night!