Hello friends,
I have found that when talking to my friend Sasha, it seems that we pretty much invision the same work aspects. I have been known to be a total team player and love to work in groups and so does Sasha. Sasha feels that if everyone puts in ideas, then it seems much easier to come to conclusions and solutions. Sasha's ideal work environment is exactly what he is doing right now with the company. He does not spend a whole lot of time in the office, but instead he is constantly out meeting with clients. This is something that I would really enjoy doing in my job as well. I feel that I am a people person and enjoy meeting with people face to face instead of having to cold call and or talk to people on the phone. It was interesting when I asked Sasha if the education he received has helped him at all. He told me that being in the business world teaches you more than anything in school. He has a marketing degree and basically said that when he started work, his boss told him to forget everything and learn how to market his way. After all, Sasha said that with many jobs there will be training programs to help familiarize you with the company. Sasha said also that he respects our current boss the most because of the path he took to be where he is today. Our boss did not even graduate from high school, and sure enough he owns a company worth millions. I really enjoyed talking with Sasha like I always do, and I have learned a lot.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that you had a good experience interviewing Sasha and agree that many companies will train you as to the specifics of their company and product. I would have liked to have seen the interview questions that you asked.
ReplyDelete