Sunday, May 3, 2009

Final Post

Hello for the last time,


Overall I would have to say that this semester has been a success for me. Being able to attend this internship with Benoist Company has allowed to me grow a lot. I have found it extremely beneficial when looking for a job that I have an internship on my resume. I feel fortunate that the BIS program requires a student to take an internship program. I feel that the biggest thing I learned was how to work as a team and brainstorm. I the people that I worked with have given me great insight in going forward with my business career. Even though I will not be joing Benoist Company after I graduate I know that the people I have met will always have something good to say about me, if I ever need a reference. I learned how to work with people in a fast paced setting dealing with marketing and sales. I will take away alot from this internship and I give Benoist Company the credit on getting me the job I will have after I graduate.

1 comment:

  1. How is your job search going? Did any of your interviews in Texas pay off? Glad that from your internship you were able to gain some good hands on experience.

    ReplyDelete